Parish School of Religion 2019-2020 Registration
Thank you for your interest in our Parish School of Religion (PSR). The purpose of our program is to provide the resources to assist you in passing on the Catholic Faith to your children and to nurture their growth in that faith, particularly through the sacraments and involvement in the church community. By participating in this vital parish ministry, you have answered the call to live as Christian stewards – cooperating in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ – proclaiming and teaching, serving and sanctifying.
Being followers of Jesus conveys certain responsibilities and expectations along with joys and privileges. We need to be reliable caretakers of the many gifts and blessings we have received from God. In light of this, and in order to provide the best program possible for your children, as you register your child for our Parish School of Religion, you become members of the St. Patrick family. Parishioners share in the building up of our church by participating in the spiritual life of our faith community and by joining in its support through the use of weekly contribution envelopes. Parish envelopes collected from our registered PSR families are directly allocated to support our program.
- To register your child(ren) complete the form below and email it to email@example.com.
- OR, use the link at the bottom of this page to download the registration form. Return completed form via email or mail, along with registration fee, to St. Patrick Parish School of Religion, 9511 Fourth Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209.
- At this time we are only accepting checks and money-orders for registration fees. Please mail your check or money order for registration fees to: St. Patrick PSR Program, 9511 Fourth Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209. In the memo area please indicate Family Name, # of children registering for 2019-20.
- 2019-20 Registration Fees: $100 one child
$130 two children
$150 three or more children
- The family information, emergency contact (you MUST provide the name of someone, other than a parent, who we can contact, if we cannot reach either parent, in the case of an emergency) and people authorized to transport your child(ren) to and from PSR sections, on the registration form below, will be used for each child you registered; you will only need to enter this information once. The Child's Information sections will be used for each child individually.
- A copy of your child(ren)'s baptismal certificate is required. You may email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it in with your registration fee. If your child was baptized at St. Patrick, you do not need to supply a copy of the his/her certificate.
- If your child(ren) has previously received religious instruction at another Church, a letter of transfer is required.
PSR 2019-20 Registration Form